I am so glad you’ve clicked on this page to learn more about coaching. If you aren’t familiar with what coaching is, please allow me to share.
I am so glad you’ve clicked on this page to learn more about burnout coaching. If you’ve found yourself here, I would like to say that I am so sorry you are feeling exhausted, stressed, and overwhelmed.
I can relate to what you are feeling. On a Tuesday afternoon, I was sitting at my desk staring at a computer screen feeling frustrated because my brain wasn’t working. I couldn’t figure out what to do next because everything seemed equally important. I had so many days like this, but this particular day I just couldn’t take it anymore. I wiped the tears from my face, picked up my purse, and walked out of the office. Two days later, I submitted my resignation as Executive Director of the nonprofit I founded 5 years earlier. I never saw myself quitting this job. I loved the mission and the work we did, but I had given so much of myself to the job that I burnt out on both sides and had nothing left to give.
I know what burnout feels like and I also know what it feels like to walk through recovery and get on the other side of burnout
If you can relate to any of these statements Burnout Coaching might just be the thing that will help you get unstuck and guide you to where you would like to go.
To recover from burnout, it is important to focus on the needs of the whole person:
We will start by understanding more about what caused you to burnout so that we can identify the changes you can make to help you get back on track to a healthy work/life balance.
What you can expect from Burnout Coaching:
- A 90-minute, in-depth foundational session to frame our goals and lay the foundation for your burnout recovery journey.
- A comprehensive assessment to help us identify what stage of burnout you are experiencing.
- Weekly or bi-monthly coaching sessions (your choice), 50-60 minutes each, guided by where you currently are and where you want to be.
- Action steps review to help you make progress to get out of burnout.
- Email support between sessions, as needed.
- I will listen to you and give you a safe space to share things you may not feel comfortable sharing with your board of directors or direct supervisor.
- I will meet you where you are and help encourage and support you as you journey toward where you would like to go.
- I will help you think beyond your present circumstances and figure out how to take steps to get unstuck.
- I will ask thought-provoking questions to help you determine what next steps you should take.
- I will help provide you with tools and resources you can use to help you get out of burnout.
Ready to jump in? Click the link below to complete your application.
I look forward to partnering with you to help you move out of burnout and begin to feel like yourself again.
If you’re still not sure if burnout coaching is right for you, click here to book a 1-hour strategy call.