I am so glad you’ve clicked on this page to learn more about coaching. If you aren’t familiar with what coaching is, please allow me to share.
“Coaching is an ongoing intentional conversation that
empowers a person or group to fully live out God’s calling.”
Do you ever find yourself asking the following questions?
- What is my calling?
- Am I living out God’s purpose for my life?
- How do I know if I’m doing God’s will?
- How can I use my gifts and strengths?
- I’m not satisfied with my current job, what should I do next?
If so, Life Coaching might just be the next step to help guide you to where you would like to go.
How can coaching help me?
- Coaches will guide you through transition and propel you to growth. A coach will help you think beyond the present circumstances of your life and help you more clearly envision the future.
- Coaches help empower you to live out God’s calling for your life. A coach will help you reach your full potential. A coach will guide you to have confidence in your abilities and help you believe you are capable of what God has called you to do.
- Coaches provide encourage and support. A coach will meet you where you are and help encourage and support you as you journey toward where you would like to go. A coach will believe in your vision, your progress, your efforts, and support you on your journey to success.
- Coaches will listen and ask questions. A coach will engage as you vulnerably express what’s on our heart. They will provide a safe place for you to share. A coach will ask thought-provoking questions to help you determine what your next steps should be. A coach will also listen to the Holy Spirit and encourage you to do the same.
- Coaches help you along your spiritual journey. Sometimes believers feel stuck longing to hear what God wants next. A coach will partner with you to help you uncover what God is saying.
I look forward to partnering with you to help move you in the direction God has called you to go!
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others,
as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 1 Peter 4:10